Through reference line
“Invoice no. 123”
AES encrypted reference line
Only sender and receiver and see it.
36 MB block size
We have created a new cryptocurrency called “Reference line coin” (short: RECO) based on an own blockchain which supports reference lines. The sender of a payment can send any text message to the receiver of the payment along with the transaction.
The reference lines are AES encrypted. Only the sender and the receiver of the coins are able to decrypt the reference lines!
Anybody who receives or sends a lot of money from their cryptocurrency wallet will know this problem. You have no idea where the money actually comes from. The good old reference line known from traditional bank transfers is not available for existing cryptocurrencies. We want to change this!
With RECO you can send an encrypted text to the receiver of the transaction. And only the sender and the receiver can see it!
RECO is a revolutionary open-source cryptocurrency which shares most of its features with the well-known Litecoin. RECO is 4 times as fast as Bitcoin and can handle 144 times more transactions than Bitcoin.
The coin is indented to replace other coins like Bitcoin and Litecoin in the payment process and make life easier.
In 10 years every cryptocurrency will have it
And think of this: in 10 years every cryptocurrency will have to have a reference line in order to be successful.
Or can you imagine how useless your bank account would be without a reference line?
We are just ahead of our time.
How our coin makes the payment process much easier
With Bitcoin, the customer often has to contact the vendor. Then the vendor sends an email with the payment address. After that, the customer pays and sends an email with the transaction ID back.
With RECO the vendor displays the payment address and a code on its website. The customer pays and specifies the code provided by the vendor. Or the customer can also specify the email address as reference line if he has not already entered the email address on the website of the vendor.
The vendor sees the code or the email address of the customer along with the transaction. He can now contact the customer and provide the service or send the goods.
Nobody else can see the email address or the code, only the customer and the vendor.
We have introduced a worldwide unique new feature with our encrypted reference lines.
The new feature is ready: You can now send coins to a nickname
Our vision – We make the world better and make cryptocurrencies easier!
We share the vision of the Bitcoin and Blockchain pioneers. We believe in a decentralized currency without a dependency on federal banks. We trust in Blockchain…
But we spotted a major issue in Bitcoin and (so far) all other existing cryptocurrencies and corrected it with our new cryptocurrency.
We envision a world were cryptocurrencies are broadly accepted and are a true alternative to existing fiat currencies.
This can only happen if it is easy to use cryptocurrencies. From a user’s perspective, the reference line is a must!
Why you should invest now – Why RECO is better
- Solves the buyer dilemma: I sent the money to the vendor. But does he know what it is for and who I am? I have to send an email.
- Solves the vendor dilemma: I got the money. But who was it again who sent it? What is the reference/customer number?
- RECO is brand new and has enormous potential
- RECO has fantastic technical improvements which are highly needed in the crypto world
- RECO is faster than Bitcoin with a block time of 2,5 minutes
- RECO has a maximum block size of 36 MB instead of 1 MB with Bitcoin and Litecoin
- This means RECO can process 144 times more transactions than Bitcoin and 36 times more transactions than Litecoin
- This means: RECO is faster, can process more transactions and therefore the transaction fees are much lower
- RECO is the first coin which has an encrypted reference line
- RECO is one of the very few coins which support nicknames
- Bitcoin and Litecoin don’t have an encrypted reference line and have no nicknames
- RECO is based on the same source code as Bitcoin and Litecoin.
- RECO can also send Chinese or other letters in the reference line.
- The reference line can have up to 200 characters after it is encrypted and Base58 encoded. This means you can use approximately 130 characters for the reference line.
- The reference line is AES encrypted
- Only the sender and the receiver and read the reference line
Please help us grow our cryptocurrency
These are things you can do to help us:
- Download our wallet
- Spread the word, share links to our website, make posts on the internet
- Buy our coin on https://www.cadkas.de/exchange
- Start mining our coin
- Run a full node (if you have a server on the internet you can run a full node. Please contact us and I can include the IP address of your server in the source code of the coin)
- Join our community, visit our Discord server
- Talk with us
- Contribute to the project
Bitcoin Reference Line
We have now created a second coin with an encrypted reference line. This is a Bitcoin fork and also a RECO fork.
We will create forks of other coins later. So if you hold your RECOs you will receive more and more coins with time!
This means everybody who owned Bitcoin or RECO on the day of the fork receives an equal amount of the new coins!
You only need to import your private keys into the Desktop Wallet for Bitcoin Reference line.
Download the latest version of the RECO Wallet. You can now export your private keys over the file menu into a text file.
You can then open the Bitcoin Reference Line Wallet and import the text file with your private keys.
If you stored your RECO on www.cadkas.de/exchange you now find the new coins on cadkas.de/exchange too.
This is the link to the Bitcoin Fork: