The history of Reference line coin
January: Initial Idea for the coin, creation of the ERC20 tokens for the ICO
February: ICO with ERC20 tokens (the ERC20 token were only used for the ICO before the real coin was ready)
March: ICO, Development of the coin starts. The actual coin is ready. The coin is listed on stocks.exchange
April: You can now trade our coin for Bitcoin on our own internal exchange https://www.cadkas.com/exchange
Coins can now be sent to a nickname
We now have a Windows program to print paper wallets for save offline storage of RECO.
You can now rent mining hardware on https://www.earea.de/mining_en/ and pay with RECO for the mining hardware!
The next year
- Advertisement on big news websites like www.coindesk.com or news.bitcoin.com.
- Find influencers which promote us on YouTube
- First target: 5.000-10.000 active traders for our coin. Create a very liquid market for the coin.
- If there are enough buyers, sell some RECO and use this to pay the listing fee to list the coin on one big exchange.
- The listing on a big exchange will bring in even more buyers.
Make technical improvements
- Create Apps for smartphones (Android and iOS)
- Other technical improvements